UNISA CEBHA+ Cochrane South Africa Master’s Scholarship for South Africans, 2019.
UNISA CEBHA+ Cochrane South Africa Master’s Scholarship, the University of South Africa is currently inviting suitably qualified applications from interested individuals for its ongoing UNISA CEBHA+ Cochrane South Africa Master’s Scholarship for South Africans, 2019. Deadline for submission of application is September 30, 2018.
This scholarship is to be had for South African electorate.
The University of South Africa, and colloquially Unisa, is the most important university machine in each South Africa and Africa by means of enrollment. It draws a 3rd of all upper training students in South Africa.
- Applications Deadline: September 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is to be had to check Master level programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in any of the topics introduced by means of the university.
- Scholarship Award: The general scholarship is valued at R 144 00zero.00 and will likely be paid out in three instalments. The scholarship will likely be administered in the course of the a success candidate’s university investment place of business, and it’s going to duvet tuition charges and study prices and give a contribution in opposition to dwelling bills. Continued cost of the scholarship will depend on the candidate’s ample growth in keeping with agreed targets. Additionally, the a success candidate will obtain monetary reinforce for e-newsletter prices and attend a national convention. The a success candidate will likely be mentored by means of skilled researchers throughout the CEBHA+ or Cochrane South Africa Network.
- Nationality: This scholarship is to be had for South African electorate.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers now not given
- Scholarship may also be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is to be had for South African electorate.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will have to meet the next standards:
Be South African electorate or everlasting citizens with an SA identification record
- Be authorized or registered for a full-time grasp’s programme at a public South African university
- Have an honour’s certificates or similar, or a letter from the university confirming that every one necessities for the distinction’s level had been met
- Have an educational and/or study background in probably the most following fields: public health, world health, epidemiology or vitamin
- Have a willing pastime in NCDs-related study and proof synthesis strategies
- Intend to pursue full-time grasp’s research
- Not cling full-time employment, however could also be hired on a part-time foundation (no more than 20 hours every week)
How to Apply for UNISA CEBHA+ Cochrane South Africa Master’s Scholarship: Applicants who meet the eligibility standards must put up the next paperwork:
- Completed software shape
- Copy of a South African identification record
- Letter of acceptance or evidence of registration for a grasp’s programme at a South African university
- Letter of reinforce from present educational manager, if to be had, or reference letter from some other senior researcher
- Full CV and a motivational letter outlining research-related enjoy and pastime in NCD-related systematic assessment paintings
If you are unclear about anything concerning UNISA CEBHA+ Cochrane South Africa Master’s Scholarship, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below….