If you have an interest in find out about History at St Mary’s University then this Strawberry Hill History Scholarship is for you. Home/EU students are eligible to use for this scholarship.
Our curriculum is designed at the idea of research-led educating: you’re going to study by means of historians who’re mavens in their fields.
We are ranked the number 1 History division in London for educating high quality, and quantity two for scholar enjoy (Times Good University Guide, 2019). We care about excellence.
- Applications Deadline: Open for utility
- Course Level: Scholarship is to be had for find out about Single Honours History direction.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the sector of History.
- Scholarship Award: To recognise the original historical past of Strawberry Hill, the university is launching the Strawberry Hill History Scholarship, value £1,250 for each and every 12 months of your level in History*. Once you have got enrolled the scholarship can be implemented in the type of a discount of £1,250 in keeping with 12 months on your University tuition charges.
- Nationality: Home/EU students are eligible to use for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers no longer given
- Scholarship may also be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Home/EU students are eligible to use for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the Scholarship, you will have to:
- Achieve a B in A-Level historical past
- Apply thru UCAS for Single Honours History, and meet all the commonplace standards for acceptance
- Be categorised as a ‘Home’ or EU scholar for rate standing functions
- Apply by means of the UCAS cut-off date in the 12 months of utility
- Accept a spot at the Single Honours History direction by means of 1st May 2019
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are generally required to supply proof of talent in English on the upper degree required by means of the University.
How to Apply: There isn’t any utility shape: the Scholarship can be awarded to any scholar making use of in the 2018/19 UCAS cycle who satisfies all of those standards.