South African Department of Labour Recruitment 2018 apply here – www.vukuzenzele.gov.za.
South African Department of Labour Recruitment 2018, the South African Department of Labour is currently accepting suitable and qualified applications from interested individuals who are willing to apply for her ongoing South African Department of Labour Recruitment.
South African Department of Labour Recruitment application form has been released for those interested applicant to apply for the current vacant position in the ministry.
The Department of Labour is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the Department. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s) with a candidate whose transfer / promotion / appointment will promote representatively in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
- Senior Legal Administration Officer (MR6)
- Statutory Services Officer
- Assistant Director: COID-Statutory Services
- Assistant Director: Human Resource Management and Employment Relations (2 posts)
- Principal Inspector: Mechanical Engineering
- Principal Inspector: Electrical Engineering
Application Requirements South African Department of Labour Recruitment 2018
- Comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s)
- Academic records including a senior certificate and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable].
- The certification must be within three (3) months as at the advert closing date.
- Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA)
- Interested applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered.
- Candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test
How to apply for South African Department of Labour Recruitment
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet
- Apply via www.gov.za/documents
- The fully completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s)
Note the following:
- The Department does not accept applications via fax or email.
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only
- If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks.
RELATED SEARCH TERMS:
- department of labour login
- department of labour pretoria
- department of labour uif
- department of labour vacancies
- department of labour forms
- department of labour bellville
- department of labour centre johannesburg
- department of labour essa
If you are unclear about anything concerning South African Department of Labour Recruitment 2018, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below….