SEC Recruitment 2018 | Latest Sec Jobs Online – sec.gov.ng.
SEC Recruitment 2018, the Securities and Exchange Commission of Nigeria is currently accepting suitable and qualified applications from interested individuals who want to apply for her ongoing job recruitment 2018.
We are delighted to educate you through this medium on how to apply for Securities and Exchange Commission 2018, Just as the name of this platform implies is our duties to feed you with the latest and going recruitment in Nigeria. Please Note that we will notify or supply you with all the required information once Securities and Exchange Commission 2018/2019 Recruitment form is out online.
It has come to our notice that they are many false rumors spreading that Securities and Exchange Commission 2018/2019 Recruitment form is out online and this fraudster spreading those rumors want ahead to collect money from individuals in other to give them Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment Application Form.
Please don’t pay anyone for Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 Recruitment Form it will be given to all Interested and Qualified Candidate free of charge!!!
We have received many messages on our social media platform from applicants who are interested in the Nigerian Export – Import Bank 2018 Recruitment asking us all kind of question which we will like to address with this article. Some of the questions asked are listed below.
- Is SEC recruitment 2018 form out?
- When will SEC 2018 Recruitment start?
- Where can I get the SEC Recruitment 2018 form?
- Please, what is the latest update about SEC 2018/2019 Recruitment?
- How do I apply for the SEC 2018/2019 Recruitment?
- Is the SEC 2018 Recruitment portal officially open?
Please bear in mind that the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment Application Form is not out online at the moment, pay no attention to any advert you came across online for this article will be updated once the Securities and Exchange Commission Form is out online.
- Candidate must have any of the following B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from an acknowledged institution
- Aspirants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects achieved at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) received from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a verified institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For Securities and Exchange Commission Jobs 2018/2019
Please Note that at the time of publication of this article Securities and Exchange Commission 2018/2019 Recruitment has not officially begun to find out more about SEC Job Vacancies 2018. Interested and Qualified candidates should visit the official website that is Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment portal sec.gov.ng/
Note: Only the candidate who is selected will be contacted for the Aptitude test or Interview.
- Submitting of Application Form Twice Many Lead To Total Disqualification Of The Candidate.
- No Fee In Any Kind Is Needed For This Job Application.
If you are unclear about anything concerning SEC Recruitment, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below….