Research Fellowship – IQONIC Project EU 2020 in UK, 2018.
Research Fellowship – IQONIC Project EU 2020, the Brunel University London is currently welcoming suitably qualified applications from interested individuals for its ongoing Research Fellowship – IQONIC Project EU 2020 in UK, 2018. Deadline for submission of application is September 28, 2018.
The Brunel University London is extremely joyful to supply Research Fellows to paintings on IQONIC Project EU 2020 inside the Department of Electronic & Computer Engineering. Theme: Micro-Nano Manufacturing.
The function is to increase extremely versatile and adaptive production platforms for generating optoelectronics applied sciences.
Brunel University London will enhance their place as a number one multidisciplinary analysis-extensive era university turning in financial, social and cultural receive advantages. Excellence, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit can be on the middle of the entirety we do.
- Applications Deadline: September 28, 2018
- Course Level: Position is to be had to pursue Research.
- Study Subject: Position is awarded inside the Department of Electronic & Computer Engineering. Theme: Micro-Nano Manufacturing.
Applications are invited for Research Assistantships with specialisation in one of the vital following spaces:
- Robotics & Automation;
- Control Engineering;
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Production and Manufacturing Engineering
- Scholarship Award: Salary (Grade): £29,515 to £39,609 in line with annum plus £2,166 London allowance in line with annum.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to use for this place.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers now not identified
- Scholarship can also be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to use for this place.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will have to meet the next standards:
- This place calls for robust engineering, mathematical and analytical talents supported via proof of earlier schooling, actions and tasks.
- Technical and engineering talents to take an idea, design technique, implementation, trying out, validation and verification.
- Strong Communication and Writing Skills to put in writing clinical and technical experiences.
- Knowledge of EU investment and challenge reporting mechanisms is high-quality
- Your instructional background must be at PhD or Masters stage in comparable spaces reminiscent of Robotics and Automations, Machine Tools, Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, or Electrical Electronics Engineering. Other related spaces may also be regarded as. Previous commercial revel in and/or national or international clinical awards is necessary
English Language Requirements: Strong Communication and Writing Skills to put in writing clinical and technical experiences is needed.
How to Apply for the Research Fellowship – IQONIC Project EU 2020: The mode of software is on-line.