Prince Bernhard Scholarships for Researchers in Netherlands, 2019.
Prince Bernhard Scholarships for Researchers, the Prince Bernhard is currently inviting suitably qualified applications from interested individuals for its ongoing Prince Bernhard Scholarships for Researchers in Netherlands, 2019 for Researchers from Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, or Latin America for the 12 months 2018. The programme has additionally been financially supported through the University of Utrecht and CEDLA.
The scholarships intention to toughen cutting edge analysis performed in the fields of monetary, political, or cultural family members between the Netherlands/Europe and Latin America.
Since its advent in 1964, the Centre for Latin American Research and Documentation (CEDLA), hosted through the University of Amsterdam, has promoted Latin American Studies in the Netherlands, Europe and past. This is finished through carrying out and stimulating related and unique analysis on trends in Latin America and distributing the result of this analysis by means of instructional schooling and publications. CEDLA’s library is regarded as Europe’s 2nd biggest number of subject matter on Latin America. Since July 2015, CEDLA is a part of the Faculty of the Humanities of the University of Amsterdam.
- Applications Deadline: October 19, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had to pursue analysis.
- Study Subject: At least some of the scholarships might be awarded to a analysis proposal in the sphere of sustainability. The proposed sustainability analysis venture must be associated with social, felony, financial or environmental sides of the next subjects:
- Climate alternate
- Biological mechanisms and adjustments
- Energy for sustainable building
- Land use dynamics and land use making plans
- Ecosystem products and services and biodiversity conservation
- Scholarship Award: Each 12 months two scholarships of five,000 euros are awarded to promising younger researchers from the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, or Latin America.
- Nationality: Researchers from the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, or Latin America.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers no longer given
- Scholarship can also be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Researchers from Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, or Latin America.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should meet the next standards:
Excellent PhD Students and graduate students (desiring to do a PhD) from
The Netherlands, Spain, Portugal and Latin America are invited to publish an software.
Requirements for Eligibility
• Candidates should publish a analysis proposal for a three-month analysis venture that makes a treasured contribution to the international financial, political, or cultural family members between the Netherlands/Europe and Latin America.
English Language Requirements: Candidates are meant to grasp both the Spanish or Portuguese language, as they’re going to have to provide their analysis proposal in Spanish or Portuguese throughout the rite for the award of the scholarships.
How to Apply: The software must come with:
• A analysis proposal in English. Besides an overview of the venture, the analysis proposal itself (max. four,000 phrases) must come with a transparent description of the supposed means, a brief bibliography, an estimation of the prices to be incurred and the anticipated effects.
• Letter of advice through a professor, or senior researcher.
Applications should be submitted through e mail earlier than 19 October 2018 to the next cope with: secretariat-at-cedla.nl.
If any part of this article, Prince Bernhard Scholarships for Researchers is unclear to you, Please, ask us for more enlightenment by using the comment box below….