Postdoctoral Research Fellowship at University of Cape Town South Africa, 2018.
Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, the University of Cape Town South Africa honourably invites suitable and qualified applications from interested individuals for its ongoing Postdoctoral Research Fellowship at University of Cape Town South Africa, 2018. Deadline for submission of application is September 28, 2018.
The University of Cape Town invitations programs for a postdoctoral analysis fellowship to paintings on an cutting edge mission on renewable power that can be collectively applied through the ERC and University of Oxford. The Fellowship is to be had to South Africa students.
This fellowship goals to supply an educational profession building alternative for a skilled younger educational with an hobby within the development of the renewable power sector.
The University of Cape Town is a public analysis university positioned in Cape Town within the Western Cape province of South Africa. UCT was once based in 1829 because the South African College making it the oldest upper schooling institute in South Africa.
Applications Deadline: September 28, 2018
Course Level: Fellowship is to be had to pursue Research program.
Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded to do paintings on an cutting edge mission on Renewable power.
Scholarship Award: The price of the postdoctoral fellowship is R250 000 for a complete educational 12 months.
Nationality: The Fellowship is to be had to South Africa students.
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship may also be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The Fellowship is to be had to South Africa students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should meet the next standards:
- Excellent abilities within the assortment and research of qualitative and quantitative knowledge;
- Relevant abilities within the building of tools for gathering qualitative (similar to carrying out analysis interviews) and quantitative knowledge;
- Knowledge in a number of of focal spaces of the mission (trade fashions, governing establishments and group engagement;
- Basic wisdom of statistical strategies and related instrument similar to SPSS;
- Excellent abilities in Microsoft Office, together with Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communique abilities in written and oral English and demonstrated the power to put in writing papers and reviews;
- Willingness to trip to Zambia and Uganda, and to engage and set up relationships with stakeholder communities;
- Ability to paintings beneath power matter to cut-off dates and top skilled and educational requirements.
How to Apply for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship:
- A letter of software that incorporates spaces of experience, analysis pursuits and enjoy;
- A curriculum vitae together with main points of any convention displays, running papers and/or scholarly outputs;
- Certified copies of educational transcripts and;
- Either identify (or touch main points) OR letters of reference from at least 2 lecturers who’ve taught/supervised along the candidate.
If you are unclear about anything concerning Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below….