Postdoctoral Fellowship in Environmental Humanities for South African and International Students in South Africa, 2019.
Postdoctoral Fellowship in Environmental Humanities for South African and International Students, the University of Pretoria is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified and interested individuals for its ongoing Postdoctoral Fellowship in Environmental Humanities for South African and International Students in South Africa, 2019. Deadline for submission of application is September 30, 2018.
This fellowship is to be had for national in addition to international students.
University of Pretoria project is to be a number one analysis?extensive university in Africa, recognised the world over for its high quality, relevance and have an effect on, as additionally for growing other people, growing wisdom and creating a distinction in the neighborhood and globally.
- Applications Deadline: September 30, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are to be had to check postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the vast space of Environmental Humanities, the signature undertaking on the Centre.
- Scholarship Award: The Postdoctoral Fellowship is composed of a tax-free bursary of R 200 000 in keeping with 12 months and the fellowship will run for 2 years relying at the development of the man. A UP Postdoctoral Fellowship may additionally come with a commute allowance as much as an quantity to be made up our minds every so often, made to be had to international fellows, for commute to and from the University of Pretoria on the graduation and termination of the fellowship length.
- Nationality: This fellowship is to be had for national in addition to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers now not given
- Scholarship will also be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This fellowship is to be had for national in addition to international students.
Entrance Requirements: The UP Postdoctoral Fellowships are to be had to any international or national candidate who qualifies in keeping with the next prerequisites:
- Must have finished a doctorate.
- Must have attained their doctorate not more than 5 years previous to their appointment as postdoctoral fellows.
- Must be a tender researcher (in most cases as much as 40 years of age).
- Must have a PhD in any self-discipline of Humanities akin to Anthropology, English / Literature, History, Philosophy and positive disciplines in the Social Sciences akin to Sociology and Geography.
- Must have labored in the world of environmental research and / or comparable box, OR display possible for analysis hobby in environmental humanities.
- Candidates with hobby in the have an effect on of extraction industries at the atmosphere could have an added benefit.
- Evidence of energetic analysis and publications in peer-reviewed journals may also be an added benefit.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language isn’t English are normally required to supply proof of skillability in English on the upper stage required by way of the University.
How to Apply: Your utility will have to come with a complete Curriculum Vitae, 3 referees with touch main points (one in every of whom should were a mentor or manager of the doctorate), and not more than a three-page motivation for analysis hobby, will have to be despatched by means of email.
If any part of this article, Postdoctoral Fellowship in Environmental Humanities for South African and International Students is unclear to you, Please, ask us for more enlightenment by using the comment box below….