NJC Recruitment 2018-2019 | See How to Apply for National Judicial Council Job
NJC Recruitment 2018, the National Judicial Council is currently accepting applications from suitable, qualified and interested individuals for its ongoing National Judicial Council Recruitment 2018.
Today, as usual as a bid to keep our promise to always provide you with current Jobs Recruitment around the federation and beyond.
Please be advised that this web Article is solely created to enlightened National Judicial Council, NJC Recruitment, which is available for all suitable and interested individuals on how to apply for the job recruitment.
NOTE: Frown or disregards at any rumour or news circulating or stating that NJC Recruitment 2018 has begun. We will update you whenever the port for application is accessible.
Please be not deceived by the rumours circulating about National Judicial Council, NJC asking for money before offering job. National Judicial Council, NJC will never ask for payment of any kind before or after Recruitment processes.
Recently we have been receiving numerous of messages from suitably qualified and interested individuals for the upcoming NJC Recruitment 2018 that requires an answer… Below are frequently asked questions about National Judicial Council Recruitment 2018:
- Is National Judicial Council Recruitment 2018 form out?
- When is National Judicial Council, NJC Recruitment 2018-2019 starting?
- Where can I acquire National Judicial Council, NJC 2018-2019 Recruitment form?
- How can I apply for 2018-2019 National Judicial Council, NJC Recruitment?
- Where is National Judicial Council Portal?
All this frequently asked questions will be duely answered when the National Judicial Council, NJC Recruitment 2018 starts. And please frown at any rumour parading that National Judicial Council, NJC Recruitment 2018 has begun.
We solely advised that you visit this website or webpage frequently to get first hand information about NJC 2018 Recruitment.
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS NJC 2018 RECRUITMENT:
- Candidates are required to have any of these following: B.Sc, HND, NCE and OND in any discipline from an accredited institution.
- Interested Candidates must be at least 35 years old.
- Applying candidates must possess credit in not less than three (3) subject which includes English language and two (2) other subjects.
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) at a common Level with passes in 4 subjects obtained at a sitting or 5 subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an accredited institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from an accredited institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in 2 subjects received at a sitting or 3 subjects obtained at two sittings
HOW TO APPLY FOR NJC JOB RECRUITMENT 2018/2019.
Please be advised that at the time of publication of this article National Judicial Council 2018/2019 Recruitment has not officially begun to find out more about NJC Job positions 2018. Suitable and Qualified applicants should visit the official website that is National Judicial Council Recruitment portal.
Note: be inform that is only candidates who were selected that will be contacted for the Aptitude test or Interview.
- Submitting of Application Form Many times may Lead To complete Disqualification Of The applicant.
- No payment In Any Kind Is required For This Job Application.
- Freejobportals Team Will Never Call You Requesting For Money To Give Job! Beware Of Scammers!!!
If you are unclear about anything concerning NJC Recruitment 2018, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below….