NIMET Recruitment 2018 | Apply Latest NIMET Jobs In Nigeria – www.nimet.gov.ng.
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency, NIMET Recruitment 2018 is currently ongoing and suitably qualified and interested individuals can now check online for their form.
NIMET Recruitment, the Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET)is currently accepting applications from suitable, qualified and interested individuals for its ongoing Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET) Recruitment 2018.
Today, as usual as a bid to keep our promise to always provide you with current Jobs Recruitment around the federation and beyond.
Please be advised that this web Article is solely created to enlightened Nigerian Meteorological Agency, NIMET Recruitment, which is available for all suitable and interested individuals on how to apply for the job recruitment.
NOTE: Frown or disregards at any rumour or news circulating or stating that NIMET Recruitment 2018 has begun. We will update you whenever the port for application is accessible.
Please be not deceived by the rumours circulating about Nigerian Meteorological Agency, NINET asking for money before offering job. Nigerian Meteorological Agency, NIMET will never ask for payment of any kind before or after Recruitment processes.
Recently we have been receiving numerous of messages from suitably qualified and interested individuals for the upcoming NIMET Recruitment 2018 that requires an answer… Below are frequently asked questions about Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment 2018:
- Is Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment 2018 form out?
- When is Nigerian Meteorological Agency, NIMET Recruitment 2018-2019 starting?
- Where can I acquire Nigerian Meteorological Agency, NIMET 2018-2019 Recruitment form?
- How can I apply for 2018-2019 Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment?
- Where is Nigerian Meteorological Agency Portal?
All this frequently asked questions will be duely answered when the Nigerian Meteorological Agency, NIMET Recruitment 2018 starts. And please frown at any rumour parading around that Nigerian Meteorological Agency, NIMET Recruitment 2018 has begun.
We solely advised that you visit this website or webpage frequently to get first hand information about NIMET 2018 Recruitment.
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS NIMET 2018 RECRUITMENT:
- Candidates are required to have any of these following: B.Sc, HND, NCE and OND in any discipline from an accredited institution.
- Interested Candidates must be at least 35 years old.
- Applying candidates must possess credit in not less than three (3) subject which includes English language and two (2) other subjects.
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) at a common Level with passes in 4 subjects obtained at a sitting or 5 subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an accredited institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from an accredited institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in 2 subjects received at a sitting or 3 subjects obtained at two sittings
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIMET JOB RECRUITMENT 2018/2019.
Please be advised that at the time of publication of this article Nigerian Meteorological Agency 2018/2019 Recruitment has not officially begun to find out more about NIMET Job positions 2018. Suitable and Qualified applicants should visit the official website that is Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment portal http://nimet.gov.ng.
Note: be inform that is only candidates who were selected that will be contacted for the Aptitude test or Interview.
- Submitting of Application Form Many times may Lead To complete Disqualification Of The applicant.
- No payment In Any Kind Is required For This Job Application.
- Freejobportals Team Will Never Call You Requesting For Money To Give Job! Beware Of Scammers!!!
RELATED SEARCH TERMS FOR NIMET RECRUITMENT:
nimet recruitment 2017
functions of nimet
nimet training school
nimet salary structure
nimet head office address
If any part of this article, NIMET Recruitment is unclear to you, Please, ask us for more enlightenment by using the comment box below….