Nigeria Machine Tools Limited Recruitment 2018 | Apply Here.
Nigeria Machine Tools Limited Recruitment, the Nigeria Machine Tools Limited is currently accepting suitable and qualified applications from interested individuals for its ongoing Nigeria Machine Tools Limited Recruitment 2018. Deadline for submission of application is 29th October, 2018.
Job Title: Zonal Marketing Officer
Locations: Obajana, Abuja, Sango Otta, Calabar and Warri
- We are looking for ambitious, highly personable professionals with strong commercial awareness and entrepreneurial drive. The ideal candidate will lead the development of business opportunities and the execution of go-to-market strategies through the wider NMT sales network with a view to growing sales revenue from the zone.
- We require Zonal Marketing Officer for each of the following zones: Obajana, Abuja, Sango Otta, Calabar and Warri
- Develop fresh ideas and deliver excellent sales and after sales service to maximize sales turnover, customer satisfaction and retention·
- Maintain regular, planned communication with key NMT customers. Make direct, in-person sales calls. Respond promptly and thoroughly to customers’ inquiries.
- Initiate and develop contact with key and target customers to establish strong relationships. Manage direct sales channels for NMT products and services.
- Achieve sales objectives, including bookings and growth.
- Stay engaged and informed about customers’ key projects. Demonstrate good understanding of the needs and wants of the customer and NMT in order to establish win-win relationships.
- Identify business opportunities in both new and established areas of operation and coordinate plans for converting such opportunities into revenue streams for the Company.
- Search for market opportunities aimed at positioning the Company to gain competitive advantage, improved visibility and market share
- Offer new ideas and approaches for developing NMT business relationships and communications with prospective business partners/clients
- Collaborate with Technical and Business Development teams to develop proposals that speak to customer needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Implement new ways to increase sales and drive sales strategy
- Using knowledge of the market and competition, identify and develop NMT’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Minimum of first Degree or HND in Engineering, Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years Sales or Business Development experience with a track record of self-initiated sales successes.
Technical Skills and Personal Qualities
- Ability to develop customer base and generate sales
- Strong negotiating, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Good planning ability and time management skills to handle a high level of sales activity– including a full schedule of outside sales calls coupled with numerous follow up requirements.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new businesses
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Good experience in product management of technically complex offerings where you can demonstrate a track record of both sales growth and portfolio development.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must be able to communicate with positive impact.
- Project a strong customer focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV’s to: email@example.com
If any part of this article, Nigeria Machine Tools Limited Recruitment is unclear to you, Please, ask us for more enlightenment by using the comment box below. And if this post has been useful and helpful, then take sometime to share it to Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use any of the easy to use buttons below for this…