NEXIM Bank Recruitment 2018 | Latest NEXIM Jobs In Nigeria – www.neximbank.com.ng.
NEXIM Bank Recruitment 2018, In here we will enlighten you on how to apply for Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment and get Shortlisted immediately without a waste of time. Continue below to see guidelines, procedures and requirements on how to apply NEXIM Bank Recruitment 2018.
NOTE: Dont give attention to all false rumors spreading that NEXIM Bank Recruitment 2018 is out online and this fraudster spreading those rumors went ahead to collect money from individuals in other to give them NEXIM Bank Recruitment Application Form.
Please don’t pay anyone for Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Recruitment Form it will be given to all Interested and Qualified Candidate free of charge!!!
We have received many messages on our social media platform from applicants who are interested in the Nigerian Export – Import Bank 2018 Recruitment asking us all kind of question which we will like to address with this article. Some of the questions asked are listed below.
- Is NEXIM Bank recruitment 2018 form out?
- When will Nigerian Export – Import Bank 2018 Recruitment start?
- Where can I get the Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment 2018 form?
- Please, what is the latest update about Nigerian Export – Import Bank 2018/2019 Recruitment?
- How do I apply for the Nigerian Export – Import Bank 2018/2019 Recruitment?
- Is the Nigerian Export – Import Bank 2018 Recruitment portal officially open?
Please bear in mind that the Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment Application Form is not out online at the moment, pay no attention to any advert you came across online for this article will be updated once the Nigerian Export – Import Bank commission Form is out online.
Qualification/Requirement for NEXIM Bank Recruitment 2018 .
- Candidate must have any of the following B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from an acknowledged institution
- Aspirants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects achieved at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) received from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a verified institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For Nigerian Export – Import Bank Jobs 2018/2019
Please Note that at the time of publication of this article Nigerian Export – Import Bank 2018/2019 Recruitment has not officially begun to find out more about NEXIM Bank Job Vacancies 2018. Interested and Qualified candidates should visit the official website that is Nigerian Export – Import Bank Recruitment portal www.neximbank.com.ng/
Note: Only the candidate who is selected will be contacted for the Aptitude test or Interview.
- Submitting of Application Form Twice Many Lead To Total Disqualification Of The Candidate.
- No Fee In Any Kind Is Needed For This Job Application.
- Freejobportals Will Never Call You Requesting For Money To Give Job! Beware Of Scammers!!!
If you are unclear about anything concerning NEXIM Bank Recruitment 2018, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below….