2019-2020 – NDA 71th Regular Course Admission Form & Guide
The Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA 71th Regular Course Admission Form 2019-2020 is currently out and suitably qualified and interested individuals can now apply online for via form.
NDA 71th Regular Course Admission 2019, We are glad to inform the general republic and especially the aspiring Candidates that the school management of the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA has published their NDA 71th Regular Course Admission 2019-2020 list for the academic session. Scroll Down to see details…
Nigerian Defence Academy 71th regular course admission application form will be available for sale from Monday 22 October 2018 to Thursday 14 March 2019 and it is open to both male and female Nigerians.
Note: Read the instructions available on this page carefully.
NDA 71th Regular Course Admission Requirements
The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed in the NDA website / applications portal, as well as in the JAMB Brochure and website. All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and examination centres are as contained in the NDA website / applications portal. Please note that working knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage to applicants.
- To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must have the following:
- Minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) or GCE ‘O’ Level obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
- Credit in English Language and Mathematics.
- At least two supporting relevant credits to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Military Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences while that of Faculty of Science is shown in the columns for compulsory and relevant credits. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old as at the month of August in the year of entry into the Academy (2018). Note that candidates who desire to join the Nigerian Air Force must be between 17 and 18 years old at entry, and also the Nigerian Army has suspended the enlistment of female candidates in her Regular Combatant programme in NDA.
- Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.58 metres for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area or a Certificate of State Indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor.
- Working knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage.
- Furthermore, candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified. Application forms submitted without results will not be accepted.
- Only examination results of not more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Currently, admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only, and is limited to Navy and Air Force in the case of female candidates.
NDA 71th Regular Course Application Guide | NDA 71th Regular Course Admission
All Applications for the 69th Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy must be done electronically through www.ndaapplications.net. Please read through the Requirements section before continuing with the application.
1. Accessing the Home Portal
- Using any browser of your choice, preferably (google chrome, Mozilla firefox) go to http://www.ndaapplications.net and wait for the portal to load.
- If you are visiting the site for the first time, click on Purchase Access Code, fill in your details as required via REMITA then click NEXT to obtain your ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
- Click on Pay with Remita after which you would be redirected to Remita’s site to make payment.
- Follow the instructions on the site to pay online after which you would be returned to the sign up page on the Application Portal to create your login profile, or
- Click on Print Invoice to print your details and pay at a bank.
Go back to the Application Portal to
http://www.ndaapplications.net and click on Create Account/Login, on the Login page select Sign Up Here to create your account profile after entering all the required details including the RRR Code.
- If you have previously created an account then click on Create Account/Login and then login using your registered Email and Password credentials previously created.
- If you have previously created credentials protocol but have forgotten your Password, click on Create Account/Login and then on Recover Password link to take you to the password recovery page to recover your password.
2. Creating your Credentials (Sign Up)
- All the Fields on this page is compulsory.
b. You must provide your Full name, Email Address (working email address), mobile number, and password.
c. Your password and confirm password must be same as well as have at least 6 character length and can have alphabets and numbers.
d. The portal will respond with a success message if you have successfully created your credential data and redirect you to the Log In page automatically.
e. If for any reason you are not successful with the Sign Up, please try again.
3. Log In
- On the Log In Page, provide the Email and Password that was used to create your credential, and click Login
b. This Action will authenticate the User before redirecting you to the Application Form.
c. If the Email and Password provided are wrong, the application will respond with an Error message and request for another.
4. Filling the Application Form
- The Application Form Page opens as soon as you provide your correct credentials and it is divided into 6 sections (Personal Data, Schools Attended, Qualifications Obtained, Choice of Service, Faculty and Departments, Passport Upload).
b. All the fields marked asterisk (*) are compulsory.
c. Personal Data –
- Application Number is disabled and is generated by the System if your application is successful.
- Fill the Form in a Capitalize Each word Format (e.g Nigerian Defense Academy)
- Type in boxes as provided
- Select your option in Drop down boxes as provided v. Provide your Phone Numbers as (e.g 070XXXXXXXX) vi. Date of Birth must be filled in the format dd-mm-yyyy
- Height must be in numeric format only (e.g 170) in centimetres
- Schools Attended –
- i. You should provide the complete name of each school attended
- ii. From and To Fields must be numeric only.
- Qualifications Obtained –
- i. You must provide your correct JAMB data as required
- ii. You can only use 1 or 2 qualifications which can be 2 different exams in a particular year or 2 exams done in different years or 1 single exam of any of the Exam Type. iii. Select your Subject and grades as applicable.
- Choice of Service – You must choose 2 different options here
- Faculty and Department – Select the faculty and then the department for the course you wish to study. Only one option is available here.
- Passport Upload – Please choose passport with a clear view of your face showing your two ears with a plain background. The passport size should not be more than 300KB.
i. Save button – Use this button if you have not completed some parts of the Application Form. The platform will retrieve your saved session when next you log in to complete the form.
NDA 71th Regular Course Admission
Note: You must complete the form and Submit before the closing date of the application.
- Submit button – Click on this button where you have provided all the compulsory and optional fields of the Application Form. (This will automatically take you to Document Upload Form). Changes cannot be made to the Application Form once it is submitted.
5. Document Upload Form
The Document Upload Form must be completed, otherwise your application will be disqualified.
You must upload the following documents:
- Scanned WAEC/NECO Certificate for each of the Qualification Submitted
- Scanned birth Certificate.
Click on Submit to Complete as soon you have uploaded the scanned documents.
6. Printing Acknowledgement Form
Please print the Acknowledgement Form as soon as you have completed the Application as specified above.
Note: The Link to Print Acknowledgement Form will be automatically seen after you have completed your application form and submitted your documents.
7. JAMB Result Requirement(OFFICIAL PROCESSING)
The remaining steps will involve the Nigerian Defence Academy to process your application against your submitted Jamb Details. YOU MUST SCORE AT LEAST THE NATIONAL CUT-OFF JAMB SCORE TO QUALIFY TO SIT FOR THE APTITUDE TEST. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN SMS INFORMING YOU OF YOUR QUALIFICATION.
8. Choice of Examination Center
After the release of JAMB results and if you meet the cut-off mark you will receive and SMS. You will then be required to log on to the portal and select the examination center of your choice. An SMS will be sent to you later confirming your examination details and the examination date.
AFTER SITTING AND RELEASE OF THE NDA EXAMINATION RESULT FOR 69TH COURSE, AN SMS AND EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO YOU TO PRINT LGA and PARENTS/GAURDIAN ATTESTATION FORM.
9. Printing of LGA and Parents/Guardian Attestation Form
Please log online and Print the LGA Attestation Form and Parent/Guardian Attestation Form. Follow the instruction on the Forms to complete then and then wait for your invitation for final interview.
Only candidates who meet the JAMB national cutoff mark will be eligible to sit for the NDA Entrance Examination at their Examination Centre of choice. NDA 71th Regular Course Admission
The examination will be conducted as an Entrance Examination and it is scheduled to hold on Saturday 22 April 2017. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Examination Centre on the examination date. The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam Number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back. Only successful candidates at the NDA Entrance Examination will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
NATURE AND DURATION OF TRAINING
Admitted candidates into NDA for the Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
Regular Course cadets will train in NDA. All aspects of the cadets’ administration and logistics will be borne by the Federal Government.
In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token fee to interested candidates. This can be purchased from the Registry Department, NDA.
Application Portal: www.ndaapplications.net
If any part of this article, NDA 71th Regular Course Admission, Please, ask us for more enlightenment by using the comment box below. And if this post has been useful and helpful, then take sometime to share it to Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use any of the easy to use buttons below for this…