Jane Goodall Research Award for Graduate Students at Western University, Canada, 2019.
Jane Goodall Research Award for Graduate Students, the Western University, Canada is currently accepting suitable and qualified applications from interested individuals for its ongoing Jane Goodall Research Award for Graduate Students at Western University, Canada, 2019. Deadline for submission of application is January 29, 2019.
The Jane Goodall Research Award (JGRA) makes a speciality of offering monetary toughen to graduate students investigating nice ape populations in Africa or Asia.
Preference will likely be for: feminine researchers simply beginning their careers (i.e. ‘the following era of Janes’); students from Canada, Africa, or Asia; and tasks investigating how neighborhood conservation efforts have been undertaken via the Jane Goodall Institute of Canada (JGI) are impacting nice ape populations.
It is predicted that via investment those researchers and tasks, it’s going to be conceivable to raised decide nice ape conservation priorities, toughen the pro building of primatologists, and quantify the impact of labor performed via the JGI at the health and wellbeing of sympatric communities of significant apes and people.
The Jane Goodall Institute of Canada (JGI) making improvements to international working out and remedy of significant apes thru analysis, public training, and advocacy.
- Application Deadline: January 29, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is to be had to pursue Graduate stage program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to review in Research Project.
- Scholarship Award: Up to $five,000 in scholarships could also be awarded every yr, offering applicants of enough benefit are to be had.
- Number of Scholarships: Number now not given.
- Nationality: The scholarship is to be had for Canadian voters, a rustic in Africa or a rustic in Asia.
- Scholarship can also be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is to be had for Canadian voters, a rustic in Africa or a rustic in Asia.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to use for the scholarship, the applicant:
- Must be a registered full-time graduate pupil at Western University.
- Must decide to a analysis venture that offers at once with investigating nice ape populations in Africa or Asia.
- Must be a citizen of Canada, a rustic in Africa or a rustic in Asia.
- Have monetary issue to finance graduate university training and,
- Have management/neighborhood giveback revel in or possible.
How to Apply:
- The Application Form
- Statement of Interest – (most 250 phrases) supplies a remark that describes why you have an interest in investigating nice ape populations in Africa or Asia.
- Lay Summary – (most 100 phrases) supply a descriptive lay abstract of the analysis venture.
- Research Project – (most 1,500 phrases) supply a abstract of the analysis venture. Provide background knowledge to put your proposed analysis inside the context of the present wisdom within the box. Your analysis should be a part of an total analysis program that lies in a box that pertains to paintings that has been or is lately being undertaken via the JGI. These come with various analysis fields starting from research of significant ape biology and behavior thru geographic investigations in their woodland habitats to carried out paintings in neighborhood conservation.
- Curriculum Vitae – supply an up to the moment Curriculum Vitae.
If you are unclear about anything concerning Jane Goodall Research Award for Graduate Students, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below….