International Excellence Awards At University Of Saskatchewan, the University Of Saskatchewan is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified and interested individuals for its ongoing International Excellence Awards At University Of Saskatchewan, Canada 2019. Deadline for submission of application is February 15th 2019.
Application Deadline: February 15th 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: $10,000 CDN
Eligibility: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- International students (non-Canadian citizens paying differential tuition) entering any direct-entry college at the U of S will be considered for an International Student Scholarship.
- Recipients are eligible to receive the International Student Entrance Scholarship in addition to a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship.
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How To Apply: Interested Students must also submit the necessary supporting documents, pay the $90 CDN application fee and meet U of S admissions requirements (including English Language Proficiency) by March 1. The application form can be found HERE.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
If any part of this article, International Excellence Awards At University Of Saskatchewan is unclear to you, Please, ask us for more enlightenment by using the comment box below….