HDR Architecture PhD Research Scholarship at UNSW Sydney, 2019.
HDR Architecture PhD Research Scholarship, the University of New South Wales is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified and interested individuals for its ongoing HDR Architecture PhD Research Scholarship at UNSW Sydney, 2019. Deadline for submission of application is October 12, 2018.
The University of New South Wales declares HDR Architecture PhD Scholarship within the software of evolutionary recreation principle. The scholarship is to be had to Australia & International students.
Applicants should have demonstrable wisdom and enjoy in Game Engines (i.e. Unity), Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, 3-d Modeling.
Unsuccessful scholarship candidates are nonetheless welcome to continue with their PhD candidature and search different improve if important.
The University of New South Wales is an Australian public analysis university situated within the Sydney suburb of Kensington. Established in 1949, it’s ranked third in Australia, 45th on this planet, and 2d in New South Wales in line with 2018
- Application Deadline: October 12, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had to students who’ve excelled in, or contributed to the sports activities or arts scene at the national degree or upper.
- Study Subject: The Scholarship is open to doing Research within the software of evolutionary recreation principle
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship is valued at $122,500.
- Nationality: The scholarship is to be had to Australia & International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Scholarship will also be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is to be had to Australia & International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should meet the next standards:
Awards are made at the foundation of educational benefit, analysis enjoy and/or analysis attainable, in addition to the suitability of the applicant’s analysis proposal to the aim of the HDR Architecture PhD Research Scholarship. The candidate should:
- Undertake, or be enterprise a analysis venture as agreed between the Built Environment Higher Degree Committee and the candidate;
- Be supervised via suitable personnel hired throughout the Built Environment Faculty at UNSW;
- Have implemented for admission or commenced the school’s EOI procedure for admission to a UNSW Doctor of Philosophy at UNSW Built Environment.
- Have had at least 3 years enjoy in a constructed surroundings self-discipline
- Have an passion in a analysis and/or educational profession in a number of of the next, so as of significance:
o Evolutionary recreation principle
o Gaming Environments
o Artificial Intelligence
o Virtual Reality
- Technology background and foundational device required on a sophisticated degree via the applicant
- Applicants should have demonstrable wisdom and enjoy in Game Engines (i.e. Unity), Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, 3-d Modeling. Further candidates should have on a sophisticated degree enjoy within the following device programs: 3-d Modeling (i.e. Rhino, Unity), Visual Programming (i.e. Grasshopper, Dynamo), Programming Languages (i.e. Python or C#); Optimization (i.e. Galapagos, Octopus, Quelea, and so on.)
- The scholarship is to be had to each home and international students.
How to Apply for HDR Architecture PhD Research Scholarship:
- PhD candidates will have to observe the appliance procedure as detailed right here. That procedure contains the submission of an Expression of Interest (EOI), which will probably be regarded as via the school’s Higher Degree Committee.
- PhD candidates will have to write a separate 1000 phrase remark obviously summarising the proposed subject house, a instructed method, a initial name and the contribution of the analysis to new wisdom throughout the box of enquiry indexed above.
- The a success applicant will probably be anticipated to publish a dissertation of 40,000 to 50,000 phrases, with the ingenious venture retained within the UNSW library as a virtual reproduction.
- PhD candidates will have to publish their remark to Associate Professor Hank Haeusler, Discipline Director, Bachelor of Computational Design, School of Architecture and Design.
- Please come with “HDR Architecture PhD Research Scholarship” within the matter line of the e-mail.
- Deadline for submission: For enrolment in Session 1 2019, you should supply your EOI via 12 October 2018.
If you are unclear about anything concerning HDR Architecture PhD Research Scholarship, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below….