FUNAI Medicine and Surgery Admission list is out 2018-2019 | How to Check FUNAI Admission List.
FUNAI Medicine and Surgery Admission list, we are delighted to inform the general public that the management of Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo has released the FUNAI Medicine and Surgery Admission list for 2018/2019 Accademic session.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR FUNAI MEDICINE AND SURGERY ADMISSION LIST 2018-2019
The candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery in FUNAI 2018-2019 academic year are advised to visit the school portal following the under the listed procedure to check their admission status;
- Visit FUNAI website or type this address funai.edu.ng on your browser
- Click on Quick Links
- A drop-down will appear then select Check Admission Status
Once you click on check admission status, you will be redirected to another page where you will be requested to type in your JAMB registration number.
HINT: Candidates who are successful in the FUNAI SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION will be congratulated and requested to print their admission letters online while those who weren’t shortlisted on the FUNAI SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION page are asked to try next year.
PROCEDURE FOR ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION
Every candidate that is offered provisional admission by the University is to follow the procedures listed on the portal process flow for payments and registration.
- Click on the link Generate Acceptance Invoice to generate your payment invoice.
- Select the required session and level of payment.
- Print your payment invoice containing the RRR code and proceed to any bank for payment.
- Alternatively, you may make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCards.
Note: You must ensure a payment invoice is generated on the portal for the online payment option.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal and log in with your account details to print FUNAI other fees e-receipt with the RRR code on the invoice.
- Proceed to the University ICT Centre for O’ level, JAMB verification and collect a clearance certificate. (Candidates should obtain Scratch Card from ICT: WAEC @ N700 & NECO @ ₦500)
- Go to your Department for certificate screening and collect clearance certificate for payment of all other approved charges.
If you are unclear about anything concerning FUNAI Medicine and Surgery Admission list, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below….