2018-2019 Diversity & Community Engagement Retention Scholarship at University of Texas, Dallas.
Diversity & Community Engagement Retention Scholarship, the University of Texas is inviting suitably qualified applications from interested individuals for its ongoing Diversity & Community Engagement Retention Scholarship at University of Texas, Dallas. Deadline for submission of application is December 1, 2018, and May 1, 2019.
This scholarship can be utilized to hide education-related bills, together with textbooks, summer time categories, housing, and tuition. Students receiving different UT Dallas scholarships can be regarded as for this program if they have got a closing unmet monetary want.
The University of Texas at Dallas campuses provides high quality studying, educating and analysis areas to raised meet the desires of students, lecturers, and researchers. This is a extremely a hit university with an carried out emphasis in lessons.
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2018, and May 1, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is to be had to pursue an undergraduate level program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all disciplines of instructional find out about.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships can be dispensed within the following techniques:
1) Tuition and Fees: Maximum of $2,500 according to award.
2) Residence Hall/Apartment Scholarships: Maximum of $2,500 according to award.
three) Textbook Scholarships: Maximum of $500 according to award.
four) Summer Class scholarships: Ranges from $1,000 to $2,500 according to award (should enrol in a minimal of 4 credit score hours all through summer time time period).
- Number of Scholarships: Not identified
- Nationality: Scholarship is to be had for USA students.
- Scholarship may also be taken in
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is to be had for USA students.
- Entrance Requirements: The scholar should:
1) Be an present Diversity Scholarship recipient or an Academic Bridge scholar.
2) Be labeled as an undergraduate sophomore, junior or senior at UT Dallas and is enrolled full-time (12 or extra credit score hours every semester).
three) Have a GPA of 2.50 or upper on a four.zero scale.
four) Have finished a 2017-2018 FAFSA or TASFA.
five) Have monetary want as decided via the Financial Aid Office.
6) Have been awarded monetary assist and feature an extra unmet want.
How to Apply: Applications should be gained within the Office of Diversity and Community Engagement via the points in time. Applications gained after the remaining date may not be regarded as. Submit the appliance shape underneath:
RELATED SEARCH TERMS FOR DIVERSITY & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT RETENTION SCHOLARSHIP:
- scholarship positions australia
- scholarship positions canada
- scholarship positions for phd
- scholarship positions germany
- scholarship positions china
- scholarship positions postdoc
- scholarship positions for developing countries
- acu phd scholarships
- utd diversity scholarship
- utd scholarships
- utd presidential scholarship
- utd dallas scholarships
- est scholarship fall
- utd dsp
- utd ecs scholarships
- utd scholarships for international students
If you are unclear about anything concerning Diversity & Community Engagement Retention Scholarship, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below….