DAAD Full Doctoral Scholarships for International Students in Germany, 2018
DAAD Full Doctoral Scholarships, the DAAD and the Research Training Group “Integrity and Collaboration in Dynamic Sensor Networks” collectively welcoming suitable and qualified applications from interested individuals for its ongoing DAAD Full Doctoral Scholarships for International Students in Germany, 2018. Deadline for submission of application is October 5, 2018.
The DAAD and the Research Training Group “Integrity and Collaboration in Dynamic Sensor Networks” collectively inviting packages for 2 complete Scholarships for Doctoral Researchers in Navigation, Robotics, Computer Vision, Geoinformatics, Filtering tactics. This scholarship is to be had for international students.
Shaping the Future with Knowledge – as one of the vital 9 main Institutes of Technology in Germany, Leibniz University is acutely aware of its accountability in in quest of sustainable, non violent and accountable answers to the important thing problems with day after today. Our experience for this stems from the extensive spectrum of topics, starting from engineering and herbal sciences to structure and environmental making plans, from regulation and economics to social sciences and arts.
In order to be eligible candidates should have excellent command of the English language and a keenness for studying German are required.
- Applications Deadline: October five, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are to be had to pursue Doctoral analysis programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Navigation, Robotics, Computer Vision, Geoinformatics, Filtering tactics.
- Scholarship Award: Successful candidates shall be introduced a complete doctoral scholarship, financed through the GSSP programme of the DAAD. The per month grant shall be 1.200 EUR plus shuttle strengthen, insurances, find out about and analysis allowances and if vital hire or circle of relatives allowances.
- Nationality: This scholarship is to be had for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 2 scholarships are to be had.
- Scholarship can also be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is to be had for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants should meet the next standards:
Leibniz University is having a look for extremely motivated international applicants with an impressive M.Sc. stage in geodesy and geoinformatics, data generation, laptop science, implemented arithmetic, robotics, or a similar self-discipline. Furthermore, the power for interdisciplinary and unbiased paintings in addition to an excellent command of the English language and a keenness for studying German are required.
English Language Requirements: Applicants should have excellent command of the English language and a keenness for studying German are required.
How to Apply for DAAD Full Doctoral Scholarships: Please ship your utility in German or English language in digital shape (PDF) till October fifth, 2018 to the next deal with: icsens-at-ife.uni-hannover.de.
Required Documents are
- Full instructional file (certificate, transcript of file of B.Sc. and M.Sc. or similar in English or German language),
- Two letters of advice from your own home institutes (reliable template of DAAD),
- A analysis commentary (one web page) indicating your particular hobby in the RTG, highlighting your own hobby and strengths for a particular PhD matter, in addition to preliminary analysis concepts relating to this matter (please seek advice from the challenge quantity in your commentary).
RELATED SEARCH TERMS FOR DAAD FULL DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS:
- scholarship positions undergraduate
- scholarship positions australia
- scholarship positions canada
- scholarship positions for phd
- scholarship positions germany
- scholarship positions china
- scholarship positions postdoc
- scholarship positions for developing countries
- acu phd scholarships
- postdoctoral fellowship 2019
- postdoctoral fellowship 2018 19
- postdoctoral fellowship in china 2018
- postdoctoral fellowship in europe 2018
- postdoctoral fellowship in law 2018
- postdoctoral fellowship 2018 for developing countries
- postdoctoral fellowship 2017
- postdoc positions in canada 2018
- daad scholarship for phd for indian students
- daad phd scholarship 2018
- daad scholarship 2019/2020
- daad scholarship 2018 deadline
- daad scholarship 2018 for masters
- daad scholarship 2019 deadline
- daad scholarship 2018/19 deadline
- daad scholarship 2018/2019
If you are unclear about anything concerning DAAD Full Doctoral Scholarships, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below….