CWAY Group Recruitment 2018 – cwaygroup.com.
CWAY Group Recruitment, CWAY Group is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified and interested individuals for its ongoing CWAY Group Recruitment 2018. Deadline for submission of application is 28th September, 2018.
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy and plan to ensure profit maximization and excellent customer service.
- Create and implement effective direct and indirect sales strategies and lead sales team towards achievement of sales goal considering price, promo, product & market development plans.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales force
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews of ASM & distributors.
- Ensure product availability and visibility in trade through enforcement of healthy stock level in distributors warehouse and retailers stores.
- Plan and co-ordinate information/data gathering and analysis to track CWAY brand against competition with the view to sustaining CWAY market leadership.
- Provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast, meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales result to goals
- Identify, nurture and harness new business opportunities to grow market shares through monitoring trend and development in market place.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (production, Finance & Logistics) to address key business issues and opportunities. Communicate company Food safety policy, requirements to customers and end users.
- Ensure outlet conform with food safety requirements, product storage, vehicle/logistics conditions and conduct/analyse customer feedback survey annually. Carry out product recall/withdrawal when necessary.
Job Authority & Qualification
- First Degree in relevant field, possession of an MBA will be an added advantage. At least 10 years experience in FMCG sector, out of 5 years must be at senior level position.
- Must be numerate and familiar with data analysis and reporting. Must be a person of high level of integrity and enthusiasm.
Application Deadline: 28th September, 2018.
How to Apply online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
If any part of this article, CWAY Group Recruitment is unclear to you, Please, ask us for more enlightenment by using the comment box below….