Chinese University of Hong Kong BEA Inspiring Student Scholarships, 2019.
Chinese University of Hong Kong BEA Inspiring Student Scholarships, the Chinese University of Hong Kong is currently inviting suitably qualified applications from interested individuals for its ongoing Chinese University of Hong Kong BEA Inspiring Student Scholarships, 2019. Deadline for submission of application is January 31, 2019.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong is providing scholarships to the students for finding out undergraduate level program. BEA Foundation will make a choice as much as 10 applicants amongst taking part universities according to a host of components together with monetary want, extra-curricular achievements, and private personality, attainable and educational efficiency.
The Scholarship goals to lend a hand alleviate the monetary burden confronted via SEN students and their households when the students are pursuing upper schooling.
As a best university in Hong Kong and Asia, CUHK goals to nurture students with each specialised wisdom and knowledge for lifestyles. The schooling revel in here’s outstanding via a versatile credit score unit gadget, a college gadget, bilingualism and multiculturalism.
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is to be had to pursue a full-time undergraduate level program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is to be had to check all the matter presented via the university.
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship recipient will obtain a one-off grant of HK$20,000.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
- Nationality: The scholarship is to be had for the students of Hong Kong.
- Scholarship may also be taken in Hong Kong.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is to be had for the students of Hong Kong.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- be native full-time undergraduate students of any self-discipline;
- have particular instructional wishes as outlined within the Hong Kong Rehabilitation Program Plan issued via the
- Labour and Welfare Bureau of the HKSAR Government and showed via a medical skilled;
- have demonstrable monetary want; and
- have remarkable educational success at front and GPA of no less than 2.7 in Term 1, 2018/19 for Year 1
- students, or have bought a Cumulative GPA of no less than 2.7 as much as Term 1, 2018/19 for Year 2 or above students.
How to Apply: Applicants must obtain an software shape from the site of the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid at http://admission.cuhk.edu.hk/%20(Financing Your Studies > Scholarships > Open for Applications).
If any part of this article, Chinese University of Hong Kong BEA Inspiring Student Scholarships is unclear to you, Please, ask us for more enlightenment by using the comment box below….