Chevening Financial Services Fellowship for Mid-Career Indians in UK, 2019.
Chevening Financial Services Fellowship for Mid-Career Indians, the Chevening Financial Services is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified and interested individuals for its ongoing Chevening Financial Services Fellowship for Mid-Career Indians in UK, 2019. Deadline for submission of application is October 10, 2018.
This fellowship is being funded via the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
The programme targets to construct experience in specialist abilities equivalent to possibility control, actuarial sciences, funding control, and monetary legislation which can build up the ability pool in the Indian marketplace and supply a fillip to enlargement in the field.
Chevening is the United Kingdom govt’s international awards programme geared toward creating international leaders since 1983. Funded via the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and spouse organisations, Chevening gives two forms of award – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which can be in my opinion decided on via British Embassies and High Commissions all over the arena.
- Applications Deadline: Applications for this fellowship will likely be open from August 6 to October 10, 2018.
- Course Level: Fellowships are to be had for mid-career pros.
- Study Subject: The Chevening Financial Services Fellowship is an absolutely funded eight-week residential fellowship hosted via King’s College London.
- Scholarship Award: Each fellowship contains:
- Full programme charges
- Living bills for the length of the fellowship
- Return financial system flight from India to the United Kingdom
- Nationality: Indian students are eligible to use for this fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers no longer given
- Scholarship can also be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Indian students are eligible to use for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for a Chevening Financial Services Fellowship, you should:
- Be a citizen of India and lately reside in the rustic. You should no longer hang British nationality.
- Have no less than seven years’ related paintings revel in previous to making use of.
- Have a very good educational background in the sphere of finance or substantial revel in of operating in such fields.
- Have a excellent operating wisdom of English (to be assessed via a certified English language assessor).
- A postgraduate stage qualification (or similar skilled coaching or revel in in a related house) on the time of software.
- Agree to stick to all related pointers and expectancies for the programme.
English Language Requirements: Fellows should have a excellent operating wisdom of English (to be assessed via a certified English language assessor).
How to Apply: Applications for this fellowship will likely be open from 6 August to 10 October 2018. If you’re conditionally decided on, please familiarise your self with the placement timeline.
If any part of this article, Chevening Financial Services Fellowship for Mid-Career Indians is unclear to you, Please, ask us for more enlightenment by using the comment box below….