Ashley Family Foundation Master Scholarship for Home/EU Students in UK, 2019.
Ashley Family Foundation Master Scholarship, the Ashley Family Foundation is currently welcoming suitably qualified applications from interested individuals for its ongoing Ashley Family Foundation Master Scholarship for Home/EU Students in UK, 2019. Deadline for submission of application is October 1, 2018.
The new Ashley Family Foundation Scholarship is now to be had on be offering to review MA Textile Design route at Chelsea College of Arts, University of the Arts London. Home/EU students are eligible to use for this scholarship.
UAL provides a variety of scholarships, bursaries and awards supplied via beneficiant donations from people, firms and philanthropic charities, in addition to from University price range.
University of the Arts London provides an intensive vary of classes in Art, Design, Fashion, Communication and Performing Art. University’s graduates move directly to paintings in and form inventive industries international.
- Applications Deadline: October 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is to be had to review Master level programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to review MA Textile Design route at Chelsea College of Arts, University of the Arts London.
- Scholarship Award: The Ashley Family Foundation Scholarship of £nine,500 is to be had.
- Nationality: Home/EU students are eligible to use for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is to be had.
- Scholarship may also be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Home/EU students are eligible to use for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for The Ashley Family Foundation Scholarship students will have to be:
- Classified as a Home or EU pupil for charge functions AND
- Accepted at the MA Textile Design Course at Chelsea College of Arts, taking off October 2018
English Language Requirements: All students wish to display evidence in their English language talent to sign up at University of the Arts London (UAL).
How to Apply: Applications will have to be made on-line. You will wish to fill in an internet utility shape
In addition to the web utility shape, it is very important ship the next supplementary subject material:
- An digital portfolio despatched by the use of Dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.united kingdom containing 1 PDF report, which must be an instance of what you imagine to be your very best paintings for the Selection Panel to check, and will have to come with:
- Title web page together with your title and route identify
- Introductory web page of not more than 500 phrases explaining your paintings
- Up to 15 pages of pictures with every symbol numbered and obviously labelled and annotated as suitable.
- A replica of your maximum up-to-the-minute Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An educational or skilled reference
- Household source of revenue proof (please see on-line utility shape for additional info)
- Evidence of economic hardship* (if acceptable)
If you are unclear about anything concerning Ashley Family Foundation Master Scholarship, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below….