Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship 2019 ($10,000 award).
Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, the Adobe Research is currently accepting suitable and qualified applications from interested individuals who are willing to apply for its ongoing Women-in-Technology Scholarship 2019.
At Adobe Research they create innovative technologies for their software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. They bring together the smartest, most driven people they can find, and they give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity, while providing them the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results.
Adobe Research Women-in-Technology ScholarshipDetails
The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship includes:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research Mentor.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
Applications are due October 31, 2018, 5 pm Pacific Time. Letters of recommendation for applicants can be submitted up to November 3, 2018, at 5 pm Pacific Time. A committee of Adobe researchers will review all applicants and select the winners at their discretion. Recipients are selected based on their academic record, a personal statement, and three letters of reference. Students may be invited for phone interviews following the initial review.
Scholarship recipients will be announced soon.
Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible for the 2018 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at a university for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a university for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
Applications must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also check out our Scholarship FAQ
Students in India are invited to also apply to our Adobe India Women-In-Technology Scholarship.
If you are unclear about anything concerning Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below….