Accenture Africa’s Top 30 Tech Start-ups Competition, the Accenture is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and interested individuals for its ongoing Accenture Africa’s Top 30 Tech Start-ups Competition 2018. Deadline for submission of application is October 7, 2018.
Africa’s Top 30 Tech Start-ups is an initiative by Accenture to identify the top tech start-ups on the continent.
Accenture is looking for those start-ups founded by Africans, that are solving problems in business, government and civil society. They believe in championing start-ups, accelerating digital transformation, driving innovation and helping to unlock Africa’s abundance for all!
As a Firestarter, you will:
- Join the global Accenture Open Inno.Inno.v network, membership to this network allows your tech product to be considered for other opportunities across the globe through Accenture;
- Gain media exposure as one of Africa’s Top 30 Tech Start-ups;
- Participate in an Accenture led corporate market access week in Johannesburg, where you will be exposed to pitching techniques, client co-creation sessions and speed dates;
- Be invited to Accenture led client workshops to co-create and pitch with Accenture’s project teams;
- Have the opportunity to house your tech innovation in the Accenture Liquid Studio in Johannesburg, where Accenture hosts multiple corporate workshops per week;
- Network with corporates and key stakeholders in the entrepreneurial ecosystem at the exclusive awards dinner in Johannesburg February 2019.
- Open to African start-up, founded by an African;
- Start-up should demonstrate innovation;
- Be a registered business;
- Be less than nine years old.
Accenture is looking for start-ups:
- That are closing significant market gaps
- Whose core businesses demonstrate innovation
- That demonstrate exponential growth
- Whose products or services are unconstrained by geography
- The tech product must be market validated and at least have customers
- The tech product must be piloted
- Start-ups can be pre or post profit
For more information, visit Africa’s Top 30 Tech Start-ups.
If any part of this article, Accenture Africa’s Top 30 Tech Start-ups Competition is unclear to you, Please, ask us for more enlightenment by using the comment box below….