60 International Experience Scholarships at University of Ottawa in Canada, 2018-2019.
60 International Experience Scholarships at University of Ottawa, the University of Ottawa in Canada is currently accepting suitable and qualified applications from interested individuals for it on ongoing International Experience Scholarships for Faculty of Engineering.
The Faculty of Engineering will provide up to 60 scholarships in support of approved international activities (e.g., internships or visiting terms in foreign corporations, universities, institutions) on a competitive basis.
The University of Ottawa Technology campuses offers high-quality learning, teaching and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers. This is a highly successful Canadian university with an applied emphasis in courses.
- Application Deadline: 15 October 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate & graduate program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Faculty of Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: The value of each scholarship will be up to $6,000, with the exact amount depending on the significance and needs of the proposed activities.
- Number of Scholarships: 60 Scholarships are available.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time Faculty of Engineering undergraduate or graduate students may apply.
- Students in their first eight months as undergraduates or in their final term of registration (at any level) are not eligible.
- Thesis-based graduate students need to get approval from their thesis supervisors before applying.
- Students can only get a single IES scholarship (lifetime).
- Some short-term events (e.g. summer schools) with duration of less than 1 month can also be considered under exceptional circumstances.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Please read the regulations carefully to be sure you are eligible to apply. We recommend you check the form early in case a reference or endorsement is required to support your application and to familiarize yourself with the form. All applications, including a signed completed application form, a C.V., a transcript and a letter from a representative of the proposed destination must be sent to engineering.international-at-uOttawa.ca.
If you are unclear about anything concerning 60 International Experience Scholarships at University of Ottawa, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below….